All this month we are looking for your best cycling photographs in and around the Twin Cities. Any photo submitted in the month of February (including the ones already received) are eligible to win, so if you haven’t submitted yet, do it now.
How does it work?
1) Submit your favorite Twin Cities Cycling photo to cycletc(at)gmail(dot)com be sure to include your name, the location of the photo and date that the photo was taken. We will only accept one photo per day so pick your favorite and only pictures taken within the Twin Cities will be accepted for the contest.
2) At the end of the month we will re-post the top five photos of the month (based on page views) and you will have an opportunity to vote for your favorite. The picture receiving the most votes will win.
What can I win?
This month you have the opportunity to win the Banjo Brothers Small Deluxe Seat Bag. This thing is sweet
Great for either a road bike with extra gear or mountain bike if you are carrying just the basics.
- 40 cubic inches (5.75” L x 4” W x 2.75” H)
- Rugged 1680 denier, ballistic construction with full liner
- Padded top and bottom
- Three interior pockets to organize your gear
- Gusseted sides help keep things in place when you open the bag
- Web loop for light
- Inside key clip